Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Make-up Masterclass by Jemma Kidd


So recently I have just become more and more obsessed with make-up and fashion more so make-up as fashion and clothes have always been my first obsession. As I have been building my make-up collection, in which I blame youtube for, I realized, now what to do with all of it?? I've always been one to keep things quite natural when wearing anything on my face, so I thought it be best to seek out some source of self taught material on make-up. Granted youtube is very helpful and was actually the first to get me more interested in make-up, however, there is just something about actual reading material and illustrations that catch my eyes and soak up my brain cells a lot more. I took a trip to my local bookstore and came across a good selection of make-up books by well known and respected make-up artists. I wanted them all but made my final decision with Jemma Kidd. I find that this book is very thorough and incorporates all the latest and up to date techniques and trends when it comes to make-up and the overall application of it. Also in the book you will find helpful tips and tricks when it comes to your skin and taking care of yourself. Definitely recommend this book, it's a must in every make-up beginners collection!

Peace&Jemma Kidd!
Amber Nicole <3

No comments:

Post a Comment