Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lush Reviews - Grease Lightning


When it comes to skin care regarding your face, this is a tricky situation that you must get just right. As I have gotten older I'm realising that my skin has become more and more unmanageable and sensitive. More so then when I was in my teens. WTF??? Backwards right?? So at the moment I am seeking out the perfect skin regime when it comes to my face. Haven't quite locked down one that I am comfortable with but when I do, trust, I will let you know. So getting on to the point of this post. A couple weeks ago I took a trip to Lush and while I was there I made sure to pick up Grease Lightning, which I have heard nothing but great reviews about. Coincidentally this product came at a time when my skin had an insane reaction to a new tinted moisturizer I have been trying. I must say that this is a brilliant product not only because it works but it is made with all natural ingredients, always a plus in my book. I find that when comparing this topical acne treatment to others out on the market, Grease Lightning is the best by far. It immediately works to zap your unwanted zits and remains quite gently as to not affect your surrounding layer of skin. I've noticed with other treatments they tend to be ridiculously drying and make my skin look crusty and flaky, GROSS. Not Grease Lightning at all! Definitely a must if you are fighting the war with acne... to be continued =D

Peace&Clear Skin!
Amber Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment